Hitman.pt Prod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In-game Browser/console

2 posters

Go down

In-game Browser/console Empty In-game Browser/console

Post  jade335 Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:44 pm

is it possible to make a in-game browser app? or could you make one (like allow firefox to work in-game) and include it with your app. i tried playing steam and using the browser. the only problem with that was when i load a map or find a game it take so long and in the end server disconnected. would you please consider making a in-game browser?
also another suggestion for your app, would be a in-game console (tired of always alt-tabbing to type in a command. Sad )

jade335

Back to top Go down

In-game Browser/console Empty Re: In-game Browser/console

Post  Hitman.pt (Admin) Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:57 pm

jade335 wrote:is it possible to make a in-game browser app? or could you make one (like allow firefox to work in-game) and include it with your app. i tried playing steam and using the browser. the only problem with that was when i load a map or find a game it take so long and in the end server disconnected. would you please consider making a in-game browser?
also another suggestion for your app, would be a in-game console (tired of always alt-tabbing to type in a command. Sad )
i can't allow firefox to work in-game... because it isn't ready... and i'm learning to code for DirectX... So you have to wait... about the console commands in version 2.0 i introduced mw2admin.tk... with works ingame...
Hitman.pt (Admin)
Hitman.pt (Admin)
Admin

http://hitman-pt-prod.uniogame.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jade335 Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:06 am

ok. so yo going to make it though when you have time in the future? a lot of use would like to go to youtube while we play. Razz

jade335

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum